Our tax time update for the Reckon Accounts business range of accounting software is now available. This update will help users comply with superannuation and payroll changes that take effect from 1 July, 2013.
The Reckon Accounts tax update includes:
- Tax tables for the 2013/14 financial year – HELP and SFSS thresholds have changed
- Increase to Superannuation Guarantee rate – Rate has changed from 9% to 9.25% for the 2013/14 financial year
- Updated state payroll tax rates – updated to include current rates as of 30 May 2013
When should you update to the latest version?
The update is for current users of desktop and hosted products in the Reckon Accounts business range. Our latest installation and upgrade guides have details on when and how to update your accounting software, as well as information on compliance changes that may affect your business. Generally you should install the update:
- after you’ve run the final payroll for the 2012/13 financial year that will be dated 30 June 2013 or earlier;
- after RESC calculations for the 2012/13 financial year have been finalised;
- before you run the first payroll for the 2013/14 financial year that will be dated 1 July 2013 or later
Get the Reckon Accounts tax update now!
There are several ways you can access the Reckon Accounts tax update for the 2013/14 financial year.
Reckon Accounts desktop accounting software users – using your Customer ID and PIN you can access the latest update as well as the installation and upgrade guide here >
Reckon Accounts Hosted users – login to your account to access the latest update as well as the upgrade guide.
We’ve extended our customer service and support hours between now and 12 July, 2013. Contact us >